Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday, January 4

Workout at the Y tonight. Of course all the "resolutioners" are there now, so the gym is a little more crowded than usual. Which is all good!

I was excited to see people coming to workout together. There was a Mom and Daughter duo, daughter was a tween, and Mom did an awesome job keeping her engaged and encouraged. There was a Dad and Son duo, the Son was a teenager, I'd say probably 14ish, but tall and lanky, which often makes it harder for boys to feel confident when working out, but he was showing his dad up on the machines. And dad was loving every moment of it, you could see his pride and love. It was great! Then there was the couple a woman and guy probably about my age. She was keeping her fit bo' in line and moving!! Rock on girlie!!

So! It's a new year! And a new month.... That means.. New weights/resistance program. So far I think this one is my favorite combo. I like them all, but some strike me as more fun :)

Keep rocking it out! We're now getting close to spring!! (Although the wind chill would like us to think otherwise)

No comments:

Post a Comment