Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Saturday, January 2

SDs Rock!! Thanks for the fun workout gang! It was great to laugh AND work together this morning.

Don't fret about testing this coming Saturday. If everyone tries their best, and you are true to working out, and truly try your best you'll do fine. Look at this first one as a Practice run. You'll have a second chance in March as well you can pull aside one of us coachly types and test at any time.

The team USA Time Trials were and will always be the most nerve wracking thing I've ever did. I could have the plan perfectly laid out in my head and as soon as I got in that OC, I was "what the heck am I doing!", but I mentally focused and pushed forward. This past summer even though I was only there to cheer on folks, I still had sweaty palms.

After our workout, I taught my Punk Rope class. I had 2 people. This is a new class for the Y, but look out gals.. They were PFP!! and because there was only 2 people in the class they worked that much harder than if it were a full class, there's more rest time when there are more people.

Paddles Up! Rock on SDs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment