Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009

What a year it's been! Planning on taking the positives and carry them with me into 2010, the negatives can stay behind!

Today, was a snowy start, so some shoveling this morning, this was quiet and peaceful with the soft blanket of snow over everything.

Yoga this afternoon and I sort of accomplished one of my goals. A handstand. I need only a little help at the top of my kick up into it. Hips were in the right spot but getting that leg to move when it was supposed to still not quite working the way it should. But I am a millisecond away from getting it without assistance. I can totally do headstands on my own!

We also worked on inner hamstring strengthening, so need to get my legs working the way "normal" peoples do. Getting there!

I will admit that Yoga has really helped me with flexibility. I'm also much more aware of the "why" some of the things that I think I should be able to do and can't, happen. Which is helping with my frustration level (a little bit).

Yoga has helped me start to "fix" some of that. Very thankful for that. This is one of the positives I plan to carry with me in to 2010.

Be well in 2010 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment